A

A

Wednesday 21 October 2015

October 13th - Project Month 10

Can it really be the tenth month of this project. Indeed it is. What is clear with this project is that as a learning curve it is excellent. As a finished product I'm uncertain.  But that is the fun of trying, without experimenting new ideas do not open up. That said I continue to enjoy this project, though sadly on October 3rd and 4th I had quite a hectic weekend. Time and the weather were against me somewhat, which meant that I only had an hour before sunset each day of the weekend, but I liked that, made for a fast hit and run photographic experience. Set fixed points and don't waver. Just November and December to go, then around Christmas I'll do a 12 days of Christmas - 12 photos of each image across the year each day.

And so to October............. in no specific order again!



Sand Bay on a very misty Saturday morning, the only image I took at that time.


The barn at sunset on the 4th


Can't really see much of the bridleway at sunset but I like that, its what it was like


Woodspring Priory on the 4th with sunlight clipping the tree


The maize field on the 3rd at sunset.


The village bathed in sunlight on the 3rd


The field less so


Around 7pm when this was taken on the 3rd, sun setting fast now


Almost too fast for Puxton Church


But that meant that for once the road was quite atmospheric.


Sheep still in the orchard


River Banwell quietly flowing


Thatchers cider trees ready for picking


Strawberry Line cycle-way deserted on a Saturday night


Friends over for lunch on Sunday 4th, and a charity dog we looked after, had to be removed from the following images


Life moves on slowly in the country


Sunday afternoon and the farm was deserted.


November 7th and 8th the next set, followed by the final set on December 5th and 6th

2 comments:

  1. Lovely atmospheric series of photos Andrew - great to see the autumn colours in the hedgerow along the road. I think its a brilliant idea for a project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caroline. I'm in the middle of taking the November images this weekend and it has really struck me how much the countryside has 'gone back' as we say up north. After Months of subtle change the change over the last month has ben most dramatic.. 3 more to take but its raining :-)

    ReplyDelete