A

A

Thursday 28 April 2011

Are you a guest at the Royal Wedding?

Here's something it might be fun to pass around the blogging world..... In honour of the big wedding on Friday, use your royal wedding guest name.


Start with either Lord or Lady.


Your first name is one of your grandparents' names.


Your surname is the name of your first pet, double-barreled with the name of the street you grew up on.



Best Regards, Lord Claus Avril-Dipe Lane (gosh!!)


I wonder if I'll get any comments allowing me to know who the wedding guests are going to be from the blogging community? :-)

13 comments:

  1. What a fun post!

    Regards Lady Eva Scooby Doo - Rosemary Avenue (double gosh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you there, Lady Sadie Dinky-Center Street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a post, Andrew.

    Unfortunately, I've had to decline my invite as we'll be celebrating my daughter's 21st!

    Lady Emily Ginny-Sandhurst Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  4. My invitation hasn't come yet! I'm in quite a snit about it.
    Lady Flora Taffy-Sprague

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Lady Daisy Boomer-Bevan!

    I'm afraid I'm a little bit fed up of all the wedding hoohaa - I shall be retreating to my garden with the TV firmly switched off all day. (Do you think I would a be good candidate for the TV prog Grumpy 36 year old Ladies?!! I do!!!) Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No invite for me either but my friend is going as a friend of the bride, she will be in the main reception at Buckingham Palace!
    Regards, Lady Henrietta Jason-Delney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant idea from grumpy Lord George Beauty-Wells St. Thank goodness it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lot of you bloggers were guests on the day, thanks for joining in nthe fun :-) Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, great names there. Seems I'm a little late. Couldn't make it to the wedding....Lady Mary Paddy Eric Street.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also running late, and feeling slightly schizophrenic, but game none-the-less.
    yours,
    Lady Ramar Schwartz-McIntosh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Better late than never Oldcrow and Wilma :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm just back from me hols, so got a good excuse for running late ....Lady Beatrice Pepper-North

    ReplyDelete