A

A

Thursday 22 April 2010

Thank you Goosey

Hello,


Well it's been a long time. And thanks to an e-mail from Goosey she pricked my conscience that I'd been AWOL for far too long from the blog. If any of you can identify her strange contraption she'll be pleased.

Work and a changing lifestyle are to blame... that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it. Since December a lot has changed with me, new house, new development in my job and a new lady friend.... I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning her, though not by name just yet. I've swapped Dorset for Wiltshire at the weekend and enjoying exploring a county I knew almost nothing about until February, Marlborough being a new venture for me and very nice it is too.

The two photos here were taken in early March on a walk across Pewsey Downs.... not sure sure who that idiot is but he looks like a Wiltshire denizen.

So now I've written something again, there's no excuse not to write more. And I will just as soon as I can.

Life moves in many a mysterious way

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's nice to see you back, I always enjoy your stuff that you put on here. Thanks for your thoughts on the box, it could be for dormice but I'm not sure. Thanks again, Goosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. New county, New house, new position, new lady, sounds like new Life, to me!

    Great to see you back, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete