A

A

Sunday 15 December 2013

Photos Avebury 23rd November

Recently I've been experimenting with light and dark photographs. The idea, the long term idea, is to perfect a style and then sell them at shows and fairs. Having posted some of these on some other social media sites, a few people (people not on those sites) have asked if they can also see them. So the simplest way is to post these on here in a low resolution format, then the link can be emailed around.
 
So the first posting is from Avebury in Wiltshire where a couple of weeks ago I went to take some silhouette images of the stones. Going there on that day gave me another idea, so I'll post the results of that in a future posting. Before that I'll post 2 more postings, one from the Somerset Levels and one from Wexcombe last weekend.
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment